Wednesday, July 3, 2013

terrible.. 9 months?...

I promised that I would be better about blogging, so if my topics come out a little lame. Just put up with me please. 
I have been having a hard time lately with my little peanut. Shes such a sweet cute little girl, but she is just a little terror sometimes and lets be honest I really don't think I can blame this all on teething. She has gotten so sassy lately and I am really not sure what to do, its not like a 9 month old will listen to reason. And I seriously think the word no is never going to stick with her.
She has taken a liking to tags: like tags on clothing, or tags on toys, or just basically anything that she is really not suppose to have. She clings to non-toys and doesn't exactly do well when you take them away.. like full fledged big girl meltdown, like bucks her head back and throws a fit with alligator tears rolling down her checks. I don't know what the heck I am suppose to do.

Like right now for instance. She is in her crib screaming at me.. because she wouldnt drink her bottle and kept reaching for things that shes not suppose to like: wii remote, tv remote, blinds, my glasses, climbing up me and pulling my hair... you know the usual, instead of eating. 

Its been slightly challenging to go anywhere or do anything with the two of us. Because she gets a little moody and pushing a cart or stroller while carrying her is just do much fun.

I have tried really hard to stay positive, but sometimes I just feel like staying in and not going anywhere. (sorry friends) Its a lot easier and a lot cooler, this El Paso heat doesn't make having a cranky baby any easier. I'm really hoping that when her teeth come in (all four top teeth at once, ugh!!) that she will become a little more well mannered.

check me out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews