Tuesday, July 23, 2013

say cheese!

 I am horrible at posting pictures from my camera, actually for that matter, Ive been really horrible about taking real photos! It has just become too easy and convenient to shoot photos with my phone and call it good. 
But what fun is that. 
Ive had some time lately to reflect and think about a few things. Like my education and my time spend in Idaho. There are definitely a few things I would like to change, like finishing my degree, but I am glad that my life took the path it did. It may sound silly, but I feel like I am definitely a learn as you go type person, and school just gave me so much pressure that I think I didnt ever take it a seriously as I should have.
I wish I would have taken more art and photo classes. I really enjoy being creative and I (cant believe I'm actually putting this into print) dont give myself enough credit for how much I can do. 
Every once in a while I do something really cool like create awesome t-shirts for our friends reunion this summer, or take pictures of my jellie bean and I just get really excited because I feel like I still got it! Photography is for sure one of those things that if you dont use it you loose it, at least for me. It takes me a little bit to get back into the swing of things. 
I am going to take some senior pictures for my brother when I get home (hopefully they are good enough to actually use!) and I've been trying to get back into things and get myself used to the camera again. 
It definitely makes me miss it and makes me feel like I should be doing it a lot more! So if you need some photos... let me know ; ) 


Ellie and Dylan! she loves to play with big kids! He made her so happy!!
So I took a few fourth of july photos... but this was just too funny of Jonah to pass up! He wasn't exactly thrilled with me taking his photos! 

and that's all the photos from the fourth... oops


We took Ellie last weekend to a park on the east side of town that actually had grass! She didnt quite know what to do with the green stuff, she tried to eat it a few times. We snapped a few photos and I just cant get over how big she's getting! Crazy how time flies.




grass in toes!

She absolutely loves to be outside!

 so sweet, even when shes mad at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews