Monday, June 24, 2013

Forgot again... Oops

So blogging apparently isnt going so well for me. But it is so much easier to post on instagram and facebook, then trying to come up with witty and funny things to say... ha.. ha.. jokes.

But seriously, I feel bad I have been slacking on my blog. Are there any avid readers still out there..?

For those still reading, life in Texas is going alright. Its really hot here, and sometimes its a little unbearable to leave the house. So we go to the pool lots. We have had a really great groupof friends with littles around Ellies age that all get together twice a week and swim! Ellie is actually starting to like splashing around in the pool! 

Zach is working hard and doing well at his new job. He also got into Tulane for grad school! Go starting in August he will be going to school online and working full time. 

Ellie started crawling in April and now goes and does pretty much whatever she wants! She stands up to everything she can and walks behind her walker toy. We have even caught her standing on her own for a good ten seconds or so. She's a gutsy little thing, I blame her dads genes. 

We are so excited for the rest of the summer! We have all kinds of fun planned. The 4th is right around the corner which seems so crazy and so fast! This year has flown by! Ellie and I are going home for two weeks! We get to see new baby Harper and go to the state fair! I'm so excited!!! Then when we get back all three of us are going to California to see Sam and Jake! We are so excited to get to spend a few days with them and have some much needed fun time! 





2 comments:

  1. I'm still here :) Love love reading about miss Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks Emily! I still read your blog as well! I get really excited when you post!

      Delete

Total Pageviews