Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tada!!!

Holy cow
Remember that one time when I said I would updated more, yeah well I'm sorry life got in the way.. That usually tends to happen. Let me update you a little...

Zachary graduated from BYU-Idaho
We packed up our entire apartment and sent it with abf who then moved it to El Paso.
Ellie Karen mike and I got on a plan and headed to Iowa! I was so nervous but Ellie did great!
Zachary joined us a few days later after he and his brother drove our cars to Texas.
We had a great time at home for Christmas.
Then moved to Texas!
It's taken us some time to get everything unpacked, and lets be honest it's still not totally done. But it's starting to feel more like home.

Ellie will be four months old tomorrow, which seems so crazy to me! She's getting so big! She is making all kinds of funny noises and smiling all the time. She's such a cutie!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews